DCM Android-Focused Fund
DCM Ventures' Android-Focused Fund - A-Fund
The rise of Android is a rare and massive opportunity - one that is defining a major global technology cycle. The A-Fund is a strategic fund managed by DCM Ventures, investing in the most promising companies taking advantage of opportunities made possible by Android’s rapidly growing, open ecosystem.
The A-Fund is looking for startups and developers from around the world, at any stage and size, whose products will shape the future of the smartphone ecosystem and beyond.
A-FUND: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Android is more than just apps, it’s about mobile enabled services, development platforms, next-gen devices, and more (although we love apps too!)
• We invest in all stages - from seed to late stage
• We don't care where you're based, but we like global thinkers
• We bring amazing strategic partners to the table
• We invest in amazing teams, not just ideas
CONNECT WITH US
Contact us with your questions and business plans at email@example.com, or reach out directly to our team members.
OUR STRATEGIC PARTNERS
We work closely with leading strategic partners around the world who believe in the future of the Android ecosystem. Partners include GREE Inc., a leading mobile gaming social network in Japan, and KDDI Corporation, Japan's second largest mobile operator. Funding and support also comes from Tencent - one of China's largest integrated Internet services companies, Naver - Korea's largest Internet media and entertainment conglomerate, and GMO - Japan's leading hosting and payments company.